It’s the season for applications. Soon, you or your department will have hundreds of applications at hand, each of them needing to be scanned and edited. Organizing them can be difficult if you have hundreds at your disposal. If you need to crop out each applicant’s face, whether to put them in a database or prepare photos for IDs, it can be even more difficult. While cropping isn’t difficult, having to crop hundreds of photos can be taxing on employees, and can waste manpower.
Face Crop Jet is an app that can do the work for you. Using face detection technology, it finds the applicant’s face and automatically crops it into an ID-ready photo. It can crop it from a normal photo or on a corner of an application.This process makes cropping face photos from application forms very easy.
Here are some of its features:
- Automatic all around. Upload whatever photos you need and the app will do the rest. No manual input required.
- Can do pictures in bulk. Upload all the application forms and you’ll have ID-ready photos in no time. No need to upload a collection of photos individually.
- Any image and format supported. You can upload an entire application or a small photo of the person, and the app will do the rest.
- The output of the photos can be adjusted to a certain size, allowing the cropped photos to be the same dimensions.
- If the photo has multiple faces, each face will be cropped and saved individually.
- Only $55 to Purchase. A free trial is available as well.
Uploading applications can be difficult, but Face Crop Jet makes the process easier. You can save hours by using this app, so download it and see if it’s right for your business. With a free trial, there’s no risk for you.